We are so excited to mix art and science at this year’s Summit!
Thanks to generous sponsorship from Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs, we will feature student artwork.
Other artists are invited to come and display or sell their ocean related art as well. Cost: $50 artist. Summit attendees are entitled to a discounted rate of $25 per artist.
Vendor Terms and Conditions:
- All artwork and crafts must be ocean themed, inspired, or use ocean materials.
- Artwork and crafts can include, but are not limited to: paintings, prints, photography, screen printing, knitting/crocheting, quilting, sculpture, jewelry, clothing, fabric items, etc. No erotic or explicit items are allowed to be displayed or sold.
- We are not able to process refunds if the artist is unable to partake in the event.
- Tables and chairs are provided. Tables are 8 ft. Total space for vendor display is 8 ft.
- We are unable to provide power; please plan accordingly.
- Vendors will be able to begin set up at 4 pm.
- Vendors are responsible for packaging and the processing of payments at their individual displays.
- Vendors may donate one item to the NEOSEC art table. All proceeds made at the NEOSEC art table will go towards NEOSEC.
Registration is now open.
Our Art Show is sponsored by Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs.
Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs is a Boston-based nonprofit that provides an innovative space for teens to connect, create, and communicate for our ocean. Working at the intersection of ocean science and arts education, Bow Seat emphasizes creative thinking and making in exploring the natural world, and empowers young people to take action for our blue planet.