Showcase your work at the 2018 Ocean Literacy Summit! The Summit brings together scientists and educators alike that all have a goal to bring ocean science to the community. Take advantage of this opportunity to share what you or your organization has to offer that can get them to that goal. We invite individuals, non-profits, private sector institutions, and government agencies that are interested in displaying their work to register as an exhibitor for the 2018 Ocean Literacy Summit.
- Exhibition stands should have at least one person present during the designated exhibition times. It is recommended that a person is present during breaks and lunch.
- Tables and chairs are provided. Tablecloths will also be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own. Tables are 6 ft. Total space for exhibition display is 6 ft x 2 ft.
- We are unable to provide power; please plan accordingly.
- Exhibit setup can start at 7 am. Please complete setup by 9 am.
- Exhibit break down should start at 2 pm. Please complete by 3 pm.
- Art show tables can be set up between 3-3:50 pm.
- If you need to store materials, you may use an assigned room on the 2nd floor. This room will be monitored by a student volunteer. However, note that NEOSEC is not responsible for your valuables. Please remove your items by 7 pm.
Deliveries at the UMass Boston Campus Center
These instructions are intended for exhibitors needing to load/unload deliveries and other belongings at the UMass Boston Campus Center. Drop off your exhibit materials at the loading dock. Student volunteers will be available to assist you. After you drop off your materials at the loading dock, park at a designated UMass parking lot. Please note parking or drop off is not permitted at the main entrance of the Campus Center Circle.
Student volunteers will be available from 7:15-9 am and again from 2-4 pm to monitor your belongings at the loading dock while you park or retrieve your car.
There is a pedestrian ramp into the Campus Center. Walk straight ahead to the elevators. Take the elevator to the second floor breakout room to store your exhibit materials or to the third floor Ballroom if it is time for you to set up your exhibit table.
The loading dock is located just beyond the Campus Center garage, behind the main Campus Center entrance. From University Drive, turn on Columbia Point away from the Edward M. Kennedy Institute. Note, there is another access road off of University Drive which has a sign, but as of mid-October the road was closed due to construction.
For more information please visit: http://www.umb.edu/the_university/getting_here.
|$175.00||Exhibitor, NEOSEC full member|
|$200.00||Exhibitor, NEOSEC associate member, Non-profit, and government agency|
|$225.00||Exhibitor, private sector institution|