Many Learning Pathways in the Ocean Sciences:
Webinar Archives Online Now!
This pilot series highlighted ocean scientists sharing successful strategies for increasing diversity in their community. Using concept map-focused presentations, speakers discussed career paths in the context of their experience being an under-represented minority (URM) in the sciences, and/or their experience providing mentorship to URMs.
• Webinar I – Pathways of Support (Christina De La Rocha, Phil Bell & Carrie Tzou)
• Webinar II – Why do we Mentor? (Brian Bingham & Ashanti Johnson)
• Webinar III – Sustained Mentoring Communities (Sharon Ziegler-Chong & Noelani Puniwai)
• Webinar IV – Graduate Student Engagement in Education & Outreach (Lonnie Gonsavles, Carrie Tzou & Blakely Tsurusaki)
In Pathways Archives, you have access to:
• Webinar videos
• Interactive concept maps created by the scientist presenters
• Related resources and professional literature
Want email alerts about future Pathways webinars? (Click here)